– Hannon Gentle Enzyme Skin Peeler (R265): I have reviewed (over here) this previously and have since being using it on a regular weekly basis. It has helped to remove some pigmentation and overall create a more even skin tone.
– Hannon Lightening Serum (R395): This was also reviewed with the Gentle Enzyme Skin Peeler over here and is the one product that I recommend the most for pigmentation. It really works! Now there are different kinds of causes of pigmentation i.e hormones, sun damage etc but this serum does help significantly to reduce pigmentation and can also be used for any dark discoloration, age/liver spots and freckles, hormonal pigmentation and acne marks.
– REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial (R470): is loaded with vitamin C which helps to inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase, so it helps prevent melanin production. Vitamin C also has skin lightening properties and is unique in that is seems to target the problem pigmentation areas and not the entire skin surface. The REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial is also gentle enough to be used on a daily basis.
– Nimue Sun C SPF40 (R310): Everyone should use an SPF on a daily basis but this is even more important for those who suffer from pigmentation. So the higher the factor the better. Nimue Sun C SPF 40 is a light-weight, non-oily emulsion that offers certified high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
– Nivea Perfect and Radiant Cleansing Foam: Is great for the days when you want to give your skin a break from the REN Flash Rinse. It is extremely gentle and won’t irritate or inflame the skin.
– Nivea Perfect and Radiant Day cream with SPF 15 (R79,99): Also from Nivea we have the Perfect and Radiant Day cream which contains Eventone Pure Active, which works deep within the skin cells to visibly reduce dark marks and uneven skin tone.
P.S Clicks has a Buy 3 Pay for 2 special on the Nivea Perfect and Radiant range until the 11 October 2015.