Okay, so I have been using these products for a couple of weeks now. I’m almost finished with the first product (which I am mad about!). So let us run through three new, now not so new, skincare products from Elizabeth Arden.
The Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel I spotted on Elizabeth Arden’s Instagram page and immediately knew that I had to buy it. Lo and behold the following day it landed on my desk. Thank you universe!
It’s a gorgeous lightweight, invisible gel that helps to redefine the look of your natural facial contours. Or in my case, hopefully, create some contours! The innovative massage roller applicator helps skin feels instantly tighter and we all know how important massage is when it comes to product absorption. With continued use, ceramides and a blend of re-densifying activators support skin’s natural collagen and elastin for a firmer, toned and more youthful appearance.
Innovative Sculpting Technology:
• Acetyl Tripeptide-2: Supports collagen and elastin to help firm the look of saggy skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid and Commiphora Mukul Extract: Smooth skin and minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.
Core Lift and Firm Technology:
• Blend of Ceramides 1, 3, 6, Cholesterol and Phytosphingosine: Essential lipids naturally found in skin’s barrier to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier and help smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract: Helps support skin’s own natural collagen and elasticity for a firmer, lifted look.
• Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (SNAP 8): A peptide that helps plump the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles.
The Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel retails for R755 and I have honestly seen a significant difference so believe it is worth it. Look it isn’t going to be on a par with a facelift but it does help to lift and firm. Every bit helps!
Yay for more premium skincare products investing in creating quality SPF’s that aren’t chalky, don’t pill and will work seamlessly under makeup all while still protecting one’s face. PREVAGE City Smart Broad Spectrum SPF 50 PA++++ Hydrating Shield (R799) is all that and more. It’s now one of my top three SPF’s. Invest in a proper facial SPF and you won’t need to spend thousands in years to come.
Elizabeth Arden introduces the first-of-its-kind invisible skin shield to combine pollution and UV protection with their DNA Enzyme Complex™ to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
A dual-action gel cream that brightens and hydrates? Yes, please! The Skin Illuminating Brightening Hydragel Cream (R730) is just what my combination skin needs and loves. This lightweight, luxurious dual-action gel-cream contains an advanced hydration delivery system which combines mini Hyaluronic acid and Polynesian lagoon water to drench skin with lasting moisture. Vitamin C and SpectraBright™, proven skin brighteners, fight the appearance of dark spots and excess pigmentation for a more even-toned, luminous looking complexion.
Disclosure Ranking: 2