Dull skin can be such a pain, especially when every keeps saying “You look tired”. There are however some handy products to combat dull skin, my favs include the following:
– Decleor Aromessence Neroli is the ideal skin oil to revive dull-looking skin. It can be used on its own at night or under you regular day moisturiser.
– L’Occitane Pivoine Sublime Peony Perfecting creme is a gorgeous daily moisturiser and it really helps to add life back into ones skin (read my full review over here).
– My beloved The Body Shop Vitamin C MicroDermabrasion scrub is wonderful at getting rid of all those dead skin cells that create a dull appearance. This scrub is one of my secret weapons and I often use it when I feel my skin needs an extra pick-me-up.
– For those whose dull skin is caused from lack of sleep the L’Oreal Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Correcting Cream does a really good job of perking up ones skin especially around the delicate eye area.
– Finally we have the SAMPAR 3 Day Weekend Cream which provides a touch of a tan and can add a healthy glow to even the dullest of skin tones. Simply apply over your regular moisturiser when needed.