South Africa’s longest standing horse race and Cape Town’s largest annual outdoor social event, The J&B™ Met, is coming to Kenilworth Racecourse on Saturday 30 January 2016 and I’ve got 5 double tickets up for grabs.
The Racing It’s a Rush Public Village is back in 2016, which gives racing fans an opportunity to not only get the best view of the horse-racing, but also the front row to some phenomenal entertainment thanks to the “Schweppes Gig Rig in association with Goodhope FM”.
The line-up will feature live performances by Crazy White Boy Live, Jimmy Nevis, The Kiffness, DJ Ready D, Kurt Schoonraad and a selection of Cape Town’s finest DJ’s – Sox, Dean Fuel, Strange Lovers, Brett Aitken, Kanan K7 & Larkin.
Also available to the Public Village ticket holders will be a phenomenal food village, bars and ample space to sit and relax.
In honour of the brand, its unique heritage and its valued legacy, the theme for the 2016 J&B™ Met is “A Rare Blend”. For some fashion inspiration watch this.
General entry tickets into the The J&B™ Met Public Village are priced at R125 and are available through www.jbscotch.co.za or Computicket as well as designated tote outlets throughout the country.
To enter simply tweet:
I’d love to win a set of double J&B Met tickets with @OneStilettoBlog and @racing_itsarush
Terms and Conditions:
– Prizes consist of 5 sets of double tickets to the J&B Met Racing It’s a Rush Public Village
– Winners need to be Cape Town based and no transport will be provided
– Competition closes 21 January and winners must forward details by 22 January
– Winners must be over the age of 18
– Winners would be able to collect their tickets from Kenilworth Racecourse from 25 – 29 January between 9am and 4pm