October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and together with Catrice Cosmetics I want to show my support for all the survivors, fighters and anyone who has ever been affected by breast cancer. To show our support I created an inspired pink look using the Catrice Cosmetics below. I also have two hampers up for grabs!
To create this look I used the following products:
On my eyes:
– I used Catrice’s Better Than False Lashes mascara in Ultra Black. Side note…I am super picky when it comes to mascara and this is a total winner for me. It applies like a dream and has yet to smudge or fade this could be due to the fact that it incorporates “diamond power”.
– To create a smokey eye effect I used the Catrice Smokey Eyes Pencil which is super easy to use. Simply draw a line along the hood of your eye and then use the brush side to smudge it in order to obtain that smokey look. I then applied a small amount of the Liquid Metal eyeshadow for a subtle shimmer effect.
For my lips:
– I outlined and filled with Catrice’s Long Lasting Lip Pencil in 060 The Perfect Pikini. The waterproof wonder is so soft to apply and really is long lasting. Colour me impressed!
– Next up I used the Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm in 050 Cherry-Ty. This glossy balm is easy to apply and has intense pigment. It really is a statement shade.
– A final sweep of Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in 150 Pink Twice was used for extra shine.
– I also applied some Defining Blush in 080 Sunrose Avenue to complete this rosey look.
– Although not pictured I was also given one of my favorite shades..Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 57 Karl Says Tres Chic. However, I had just had a manicure done the day before so didn’t feature this but you can check it out over here if you want to see what the shade looks like on.
Just a note: The Tweet “WIN with @OneStilettoBlog and @CatriceSA! Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink! #catriceproduct #breastcancerawareness” auto-includes a link to this post but may run out of characters. It is not necessary to include a link to this post in order to qualify.
This giveaway is only open to readers in South Africa. There are two hampers worth R500 up for grabs so two winners. The contents of your hamper may differ from mine but they are all awesome!