I am trying to save but with so many new products and pretty shiny things everywhere it is near impossible. These are a few things on my current wishlist…
– Pretty pieces from ALDO. ALDO is seriously my version of heaven but I always feel so overwhelmed when in store. I just want everything. Which is why I was so ecstatic when I heard that ALDO SA now has an online store. Powered by Zando the service is excellent and now I can browse through all their products to my heart’s content. The AIELLO clutch is so perfect for spring (R399).
I am always searching for attractive sandals that are comfortable too and I finally found them, The LOALIAN (R599) is also available in black and coral but this cream pair has my heart. I may have a slight obsession with quilted cream handbags so naturally the VILLARPEROSA (R699) belongs in my shopping basket. Last but certainly not least from ALDO is the killer pair of heels AFADOVIA (R999). Can one get any more “statement” than that!
Speaking of statement how hot is this Animal Print Choker (R290) from Zuri?!
Beauty wise my full wishlist is a lot longer than this but these are the products that I am lusting after the most…
– First off YAY!!! Finally Victoria Secret is coming to SA thanks to Edcon. The first store is set to open in November in Sandton City, Johannesburg. Now it will be a Beauty & Accessories Store which means it will sell their beauty products, as well as a unique collection of luxury accessories, including bags & luggage, small leather goods and sunglasses as well as a range of panties. So while it may not be the full range of lines it is still a step there. Can’t wait for a store to hit CT. So their best-selling Bombshell fragrance is a must-have. I also adore this cute “You Wish” makeup bag.
– I so wish we got Barry M in South Africa but alas I will have to order these from the UK once again. Their Gelly range is incredible. In fact it ranks as the best nail polish I have ever used. The pigments are perfect, one coat and you are covered and the gel effect is certainly there. On my nails (with a base and top coat) it lasts for 5-7 days. I really want to get my hands on Grape Fruit, Coconut, Dragon Fruit and Pink Punch.
– Essence soo glow! cream to powder highlighter which launches this month is a new highlighter which is said to give your complexion a beautiful shimmer. “Its creamy texture turns into a velvety, powdery formula upon application”. The highlighter is available in two colors – one light rosé and a pretty champagne tone and retails for R53,99.
Also launching this month from Essence is the Soo blush! Cream to Powder Blush (R53,95). I really think Essence knows how to create top-notch blushes and I have tried most of them and always been happy so I am keen to pick this one up once I spot it in-store. The new blush comes in two shades- Warm Pink and Fresh Apricot.
– The weather is superb here in Cape Town and this weekend the bikini’s came out. The bikini body however, still needs to be worked on a bit more. I am super lazy and have never been a fan of exercise. I have been forcing myself to get outdoors more and do trails and run more often. It feels good to push my body. A little bit of extra help is always appreciated and I am dying to try Mio’s Get Waisted Body Shaper. Mio Get Waisted is packed with 9 ingredients designed to help combat fat deposits, tighten your tum, reduce puffiness and maximise lipolysis (the break down of stored fat in your skin’s fat cells.) which all sounds pretty amazing to me.
What products are top of your current wishlist this month?